Experienced and Reliable La Crosse Lawyers Conducting Litigation on Behalf of Business Clients
Business litigation attorneys attuned to your business needs
Lawsuits have the potential to disrupt commercial efforts, divert focus and even threaten the very existence of a business. At Hale, Skemp, Hanson, Skemp & Sleik, we take a proactive approach in protecting the rights of our clients involved in breach of contract and other business disputes. We work with clients to establish goals when lawsuits arise, pursuing each case with a clear understanding of desired outcomes.
From your initial consultation through the final resolution of your case, we will remain attuned to the needs of your business. Our attorneys will remain mindful of your immediate and long-term goals and work to devise appropriate solutions in your case. If your needs can be met through negotiations, or if litigation is the only way to achieve your goals, we have the experience and record of results you can trust.
Let us protect your bottom-line in cases involving:
- Business litigation: We are experienced in protecting our clients in business litigation and disputes involving breach of contract, fraud, real estate, employment law disputes, and shareholder disputes.
- Construction litigation: Many become involved in complex construction litigation involving development, land use, and real estate. When your business suffers as a result of a construction contract breach, business tort, or fraud, we have the experience you need.
- Business start-up and dissolution: From start-up through dissolution we will work to protect your investments and long-term interests. We are experienced in forming entities and protecting individual investments upon dissolution.
- Shareholder disputes: When faced with an internal business dispute, we can protect the entity and the individual shareholders. Our attorneys are also experienced in family shareholder disputes and estate issues related to business succession.
- Employment disputes: We are business and employment law attorneys experienced in protecting business interests in employment disputes including, non-compete and confidentiality agreements, severance packages, discrimination, and harassment defense.
- Commercial collections: We can represent your business in commercial collections.
Contact our team of talented litigators if your business needs assistance with litigation issues
The business litigators at Hale, Skemp, Hanson, Skemp & Sleik represent large- and small-business owners in a variety of legal actions and industries. Contact us online or call us at 608-519-4788.