La Crosse insurance lawyers handling cases in Wisconsin and Minnesota
Experience and teamwork guide attorneys at every stage of the claims litigation process
Insurance policy claims can be complicated and confusing and require a significant level of experience and expertise. At Hale Skemp, our insurance law group has a proven record of success in handling a wide variety of insurance claims and in developing the law in the appellate courts.
Hale Skemp represents national insurance companies throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota. This representation includes defending the insureds on the merits of the claims, litigating complex insurance coverage issues, and seeking subrogation. Hale Skemp’s insurance practice includes defending:
- Professional negligence claims
- Auto/trucking accidents
- Boating accidents
- Fire loss claims
- Slip and fall and premises liability claims
- Construction defect claims
- Products liability claims
- Negligence and tort claims of all types
We also have expertise in litigating insurance coverage disputes including:
- First party coverage claims
- Motor vehicle policy coverage claims
- Business and general liability coverage claims
- Disability and health insurance claims
- Professional liability claims
- Homeowner/renters’ claims
The insurance defense attorneys at Hale Skemp are equipped to handle complex insurance cases involving novel questions, multiple parties, and complicated factual situations. The firm is adept at dealing with all types of insurance defense, including personal injury, property damage, products liability, professional malpractice, business loss, commercial interruption, advertising injury, and other forms of personal and business coverage.
Our insurance defense team represents insurance carriers, TPAs, self-insured businesses and others in need of defense counsel.