Personal Injury Lawyers in La Crosse, Wisconsin
A personal injury can prevent you from working and caring for yourself and enjoying what life has to offer. In addition to the physical injuries you have suffered, you and your family may face additional emotional and financial hardships. At Hale, Skemp, Hanson, Skemp & Sleik, our attorneys are committed to providing experienced, results-driven advocacy to protect the rights of our clients whose lives have been impacted by personal injury and wrongful death.
To maximize your compensation in a personal injury or wrongful death claim, please contact a personal injury attorney in La Crosse, Wisconsin, online or call 608-519-4788 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Proven Results and Maximum Compensation in Personal Injury
We are a personal injury law firm focused on maximizing compensation for our clients. Our attorneys will vigorously pursue your claim to recover compensation for medical expenses, long-term care needs, pain and suffering, lost wages, and wrongful death. Our trial lawyers are distinguished as Super Lawyers and have a proven track record in a series of successful verdicts, as well as the largest jury award ever in La Crosse County.
We have extensive experience representing clients in personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We handle all manner of motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, Minnesota car accidents, rear-end collisions, truck accidents, highway accidents, motorcycle/recreational vehicle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and boating accidents.
- Dog bites/animal attacks: We handle injuries arising from dangerous dogs that may include lacerations and scarring.
- Work injury: We can represent you in all work injury claims including construction accidents, plant and factory accidents, and workers’ compensation claims.
- Social Security Disability: We can handle claims involving permanent injury or debilitating disease, as well as filing and appeals.
- Product liability: We provide representation for clients who have been injured by all kinds of products, including defective auto equipment, workplace machinery, construction equipment, ladders, toys, appliances, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
- Medical malpractice: We handle all medical malpractice claims, including birth defects, emergency room error, surgical error, medical negligence, and nursing home cases.
- Premises liability: We represent clients who have been injured in grocery stores, have experienced slips-and-falls from snow and ice accumulation, spills or leaks, mopped or waxed floors, as well as building defects, falling merchandise, and negligent security.
- Catastrophic injury: We can assist clients and their families who have suffered a catastrophic injury such as a head injury, traumatic brain injury, paralysis, paraplegia, and quadriplegia.
Free Consultations in All Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
We offer free consultations to the victims and families of personal injury. Whether you have suffered an injury in a car crash, require legal representation for a family member, or have lost a loved one, we will take the time to understand your individual needs. Our diligent La Crosse personal injury attorneys will explain your rights and determine a proper course of action to effectively maximize your compensation in a personal injury claim.
Call for a Free Consultation With a Truck and Construction Accident Attorney in Wisconsin
If you are looking for an experienced personal injury law firm, contact a knowledgeable La Crosse, Wisconsin, personal injury and wrongful death attorney online or call 608-519-4788 to schedule a free initial consultation. We are dedicated to protecting your rights.