Hale Skemp Hanson Skemp & Sleik Attorney at Law in La Crosse, WI
A full-service litigation firm for all your legal needs
At Hale, Skemp, Hanson, Skemp & Sleik, Attorneys & Counselors at Law, we provide creative solutions to legal problems. A firm with deep community roots and a long history of reliable service, we possess the resources and experience to assist clients with a variety of personal and business matters. Our firm has been in business for almost 100 years, but energetically embraces the realities of modern life. That's why we employ cutting-edge technologies and a team that includes highly experienced partners and younger lawyers with fresh perspectives and new energy.
Hale, Skemp, Hanson, Skemp & Sleik is located in La Crosse, Wisconsin. We serve clients in Holmen, Sparta, in surrounding Monroe, Trempealeau, Buffalo, Vernon, and Crawford counties, and throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota. We are committed to providing our clients with dedicated, professional, and experienced advocacy focused on results. Since the founding of our firm, we have grown to become the largest firm in the Coulee Region offering a deep knowledge of many diverse practice areas. We pride ourselves on providing strategic counsel to our individual, family, and business clients.
Creative, Tailored Solutions Focused on Your Needs
Our experienced La Crosse attorneys know how to approach and accommodate the unique demands of every case. Whether we are handling a personal injury claim, preparing business litigation, or entering into a divorce settlement, we know how to protect your rights and remain mindful of your individual needs. Attorneys from our firm work collaboratively, using state-of-the-art technology and cost-effective methods, to yield results in a timely, client-oriented manner.
A True Partnership Offering Diverse Skill and Experience
We are a true partnership, meaning that we work collaboratively and draw from the unique capacities of each of our attorneys to maximize your opportunities for success. Our attorneys work closely with our clients to achieve results in cases involving:
- Personal injury law: Accidents resulting in personal injury are often life-changing. It's vital to hire an experienced personal injury lawyer to handle your car, truck or motorcycle accident, workers' compensation claim, or wrongful death action.
- Business law: Our business attorneys have the breadth and scope of experience necessary to assist clients throughout every phase of a legal matter. We help form your business and provide ongoing assistance in all areas of business law, including shareholder issues, business contracts, employment law, litigation, disputes, and the sale or dissolution of your commercial venture.
- Divorce: A full range of legal services are provided by our divorce and family law attorneys. We handle everything from property division to child support, spousal support and child custody. We also provide collaborative and mediation services in divorce proceedings.
Sensible, Sound, Honest Counsel and Advocacy
Our law firm provides sound, honest, and ethical guidance from a group of attorneys with diverse experiences. Our attorneys focus on serving clients in our roles as counselors and advocates. We will take every necessary action to protect your rights. We will provide you with sound guidance to make the best decisions to secure your immediate and long-term interests. Should you have any questions or concerns, you can trust that our attorneys will be available and responsive throughout our representation of you.
When you work with the attorneys and staff at Hale, Skemp, Hanson, Skemp & Sleik, you'll discover a firm culture and background that values a collaborative, personal approach to serving client needs that includes:
- Deep engagement: We don't just offer advice; we listen carefully to our clients and take the time to thoroughly explain issues and provide a clear understanding of legal documents and filings.
- Accomplished professionals: The accolades and backgrounds of our attorneys speak for themselves. Many have achieved Super Lawyer™ ranking in Wisconsin for several years, are AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability, or served as mediators, among other designations and accomplishments.
- Team approach: We provide a wide range of coordinated legal services to our clients. The firm meets their diverse needs by having attorneys who practice in different legal areas focus on what they do best.
- Community-minded: We've been part of the local community since 1919, working with nonprofit organizations and local charities and churches.
Providing criminal defense, construction litigation, and employment, school and municipal law services
Our team of attorneys can assist in many practice areas beyond those listed above. We have the talent and experience to defend clients against criminal charges, represent them in complex litigation, including real estate and construction cases, advise employers on employment law matters, assist employees with claims under the Americans with Disabilities Act, and guide school districts and municipalities through the maze of state and federal regulations, land-use issues and day-to-day legal matters.
Legal guidance for financial issues involving real estate, bankruptcy, tax preparation, estate planning, trusts and probate
At Hale, Skemp, Hanson, Skemp & Sleik, our attorneys support your needs in a variety of financial matters. We represent clients in both commercial and residential real estate transactions and disputes, personal and business bankruptcies, tax guidance and filings, estate planning and other matters.
Contact our full-service La Crosse, Wisconsin law firm for all your business and personal legal needs
The attorneys at Hale, Skemp, Hanson, Skemp & Sleik are easily accessible and ready to assist you. If you are in need of legal counsel, contact our full-service La Crosse law firm today or call (608) 519-4788 to schedule an appointment with one of our diligent attorneys. Our law firm has extensive knowledge and experience, and is dedicated to protecting our client’s rights.