La Crosse Insurance Lawyers Handling Cases in Wisconsin and Minnesota
Experience and teamwork guide respected attorneys at every stage of the claims and litigation process
Insurance policy claims can be complicated and confusing and require a significant level of experience and expertise. At Hale Skemp, our insurance law group has a proven record of success in handling a wide variety of insurance claims and in developing the law in the appellate courts. Whether you are a claimant who has been injured or suffered a loss, an insured facing a claim by others, or an individual or business searching for coverage, we have the knowledge to properly evaluate and enforce your rights.
Hale Skemp represents national insurance companies throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota. This representation includes defending the insureds on the merits of the claims, litigating complex insurance coverage issues and seeking subrogation. Hale Skemp’s insurance practice includes defending simple and complex auto/trucking accidents, boating accidents, fire loss claims, negligence claims, bodily injury claims, third-party liability claims, construction defect claims, slip and fall claims, premises liability claims, products liability claims and professional liability claims.
- Insurance coverage analysis and litigation: We can efficiently assess the prospects of coverage and limitations and exclusions that may apply.
- Motor vehicle policies: Maximizing coverage for liability, uninsured motorist (UM), underinsured motorist (UIM) and medical payments coverage.
- Homeowners/renters policies: Fire claims and property losses, injuries and defense of claims.
- Business and General Liability policies: Many insureds are surprised to learn of the numerous limitations and exclusions that may apply.
- Disability and Health Insurance claims
- Professional Liability policies
Hale Skemp has a number of lawyers with decades of experience in handling all types of insurance claims. Contact our firm to obtain a solid understanding of your rights within the complexities of insurance law.
The insurance defense attorneys at Hale, Skemp, Hanson, Skemp & Sleik are equipped to handle complex insurance cases involving novel questions, multiple parties and complicated factual situations. The firm is adept at dealing with all types of insurance defense, including personal injury, property damage, products liability, professional malpractice, business loss, commercial interruption, advertising injury and other forms of personal and business coverage.
Contact an insurance defense firm with deep experience representing insurance companies
Hale, Skemp, Hanson, Skemp & Sleik represents insurance carriers, TPAs, self-insured businesses and others in need of defense counsel. We are located in La Crosse and represent clients throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota. Contact us online or call us at 608-519-4788.