La Crosse, Wisconsin, Business Law Attorneys
Protecting the interests and security of your business starts with a proper legal foundation and continuous legal maintenance to ensure compliance and minimize risk. Whether you are considering starting a business, require legal counsel related to an employment matter or contract, or are facing some other kind of dispute; you need a business law attorney attuned to the nuances of your operation.
Our firm focuses on protecting your bottom-line. From start-up, through contract formation, settlement, or litigation, we protect the immediate and long-term interests of your business. Contact us for a consultation or case evaluation.
At Hale, Skemp, Hanson, Skemp & Sleik, we take the time to understand the unique objectives of our business clients and devise appropriate solutions. We know that every business model is different, that our clients have different goals, and that the business concerns of our clients deserve individualized solutions. Our attorneys bring a diverse set of experiences to quickly respond to the varying needs of our clients and can assist you in business law matters, including:
- Start-up and formation: We are experienced in business formation and organization, including partnerships, LLCs, LLPs, and limited partnerships. We will advise you on the consequences of your entity selection, such as the tax implications and personal liability.
- Contract formation: drafting, modification to business contracts, buy-sell agreements, real estate contracts, business transactions, employee contracts, shareholder agreements, financing agreements, and trademark or copyright agreements.
- Shareholder and operating agreements: We are experienced in start-up organization and contracts including operating and partnership agreements, by-laws and articles, shareholder control issues, and forum for dispute resolution.
- Civil litigation and disputes: We represent clients in disputes and litigation related to contracts, employment law, construction litigation, real estate, and shareholder disputes.
- Compliance and business counseling: Front-end planning can prevent future litigation and disputes. We provide ongoing counsel from start-up through dissolution to protect the interests of our clients in contract formation, mergers and acquisitions, purchase and sale of business, regulatory approvals and compliance (licensing, permitting, zoning), franchise agreements, or franchising your business.
We offer comprehensive services to protect the immediate and long-term goals of our business and closely held family business clients. We also represent non-profit and not for profit organizations in formation and application/ compliance for tax-exempt status.
Contact Hale, Skemp, Hanson, Skemp & Sleik to speak directly with an experienced La Crosse, Wisconsin lawyer. Our law firm has extensive knowledge and experience, and is dedicated to protecting our client’s rights. Call us toll-free at 888-899-5461.